Friday, March 27, 2015

March Winds

Aletha here with a Lacy Sunshine art card. This month the Lacy Sunshine Creative Designers had a theme of “March Winds Blow.” My story behind Crimson Bleeding Heart : “Our Oklahoma March winds blew in this beautiful enchantress and she landed on my Dogwood tree.”  I have wanted to create something with this cutie. I went a little Goth because she seems to have that attitude about her. I hope that you will stop by the Lacy Sunshine store and check out all the images that Heather’s imagination has cooked up.

Here is Crimson Bleeding Heart’s Copic coloring along with Heather’s Recipe Card.



And now my completed project. (NOTE: The image below is a photograph
showing the correct colors. The image above is a scanned image.)

Did you know that Lacy Sunshine has a bi-weekly challenge? Well we do and there is an honor system in place too. We would love to see your Lacy Sunshine project posted in our Lacy Sunshine Facebook group. Hope to see you there.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will see you again next month. Have a fantastic and creative weekend.
Aletha Jane
LS Creative Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment