Sunday, March 29, 2015

Super Bows - Super Hero Collection



Hi This is Super Bows, one of the newest characters from Artist Heather Valentin. She is part of the Super Hero Collection and can find her in the shop here.  I have colored her with copics,  and Promarkers which are listed below,  on our new recipe cards.

And here is the finished project.



 I have made her into a square card using MDS 2 ( My Digital Studio 2) by Stampin Up. I have used the following digital Elemnts Seam Binding Ribbon,which was recolored to be Daffodil Delight, I have used Label Punch in the program which is like the die, for behind her in Bermuda Bay, I have used Starburst Punch, for the Sentiments, and then I used Extreme Elements Stamp Brush Set for all the elements behind except the little splatter dots, which I used a new too they added into the version two which is a splatter tool . The elements were colored using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Bermuda Bay.  The lettering was done using text boxes and then I used Gill San Extra Bold Script. 

 Thanks for looking
Cindy van Oorschot





No comments:

Post a Comment