Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hi Everyone, Cindy here with the latest installment of our Spring theme for this month. I have used made a card with a detachable bookmark using two images from Lacy Sunshine. 

For the main card I have used Lizabeth Butterfly Kisses which can be found here
I printed her larger than I usually do, as I wanted to make the card very simple, to show off the image, as it is too sweet. 
here she is 



Here is the recipe I used to create her

For the book mark I used my Silhouette to make it detachable from the card itself.
I then layered it with card stock, and then the image, The top is made with a punch from Stampin Up, I punched a large hole and added an eyelet from my stash then added the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon. The butterfly is a Joy Craft Die
The image is another sweet Lizabeth called Lizabeth's Spring Music, and she can be found here

Here she is


Here is the recipe to make her


 and this final picture is of the full project. the bookmark is attached to the card and folds inside the card, so it still can be mailed and so it makes a wonderful gift for someone's birthday. 

Thanks for looking 
Cindy 



No comments:

Post a Comment