Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sending Springtime Smiles with Kenli

Hi Everyone, Cindy here from Aurora, ON, Canada, well we are almost at the end of April, and wow, what crazy weather we have had. It is supposed to be spring, but we had snow here yesterday. Mother nature can turn it off at anytime, I want to see sunshine and flowers, such as the beautiful forget-me-nots, which brings me to my project today.  The beautiful image drawn by Heather Valentin called Kenli Forget-me-not Flower Pot Pretty which can be found in the shoppe here




The background paper is the beautiful twilight moon flower paper that was also designed by Heather. and can be found here. 
I have used Lace, and Lace border punch on the piece behind her and a spellbinders die called Lacy Circles for the border around her. The sentiment comes from the Easter Blossoms Stamp set from Stampin up and is punched with an oval and  mounted on a scalloped oval punched from the twilight paper as well. The colors I have used on the image are on the recipe card that follows


For mor inspiration and fun join us at the Facebook Group. so much always happening




No comments:

Post a Comment