Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Fun with Myrtle

Hi everyone, this is Sandra, coming from a rainy day in Sugar Land Texas. We have had some crazy storms lately, with lots and lots of rain. The good thing is my garden looks wonderful.

Thinking of spring makes me think of planting flowers and veggies in my garden, but also makes me think of fun things to do like flying kites. So how perfect is Heather's Myrtle's Kite. She was so much fun to color! You should head over to the Lacy Sunshine Store and check out all of the amazing new images and papers that Heather has created!

If you are looking for more inspiration, head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Page to check out all of the fun creations that everyone has made.




I hope you enjoy my card! Have a great Sunday!


Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment