Friday, May 29, 2015

Amira - Beautiful Dancer

Hi Everyone, well It is my turn to show you my take on the beautiful Arabian Nights dancer Amira.
I have colored her with copics and I have the recipe below on what I used in colors.



As for the project itself, I have used a digital kit from Britt Designs. The background is a paper from the kit, the camels and the stars  along with the lamp and smoke, and pebbles on the ground are also from the kit. It is called Arabian Nights, so it was a perfect match.
 I have added my own greeting from a Stampin up set called Word Play.
Thanks for looking
Cindy



2 comments:

  1. hi cindy ... love that little dancer she is so cute ... my granddaughter would love her too ...hope you are well ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete