Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My first post on the Blog-Yeah!!!

 So excited to be posting my first monthly entry for Lacy Sunshine!!  With the theme of Arabian Nights, I'm using Bahie-I love the way her skirt swirls around!  Added some metallic Silver to the beading on her sheer skirt and on the cymbals in her hand.  I was pleased with the effect of seeing her flesh color through the green sleeves of her top-was taking a deep breath when I put the flesh color on top of the green!! Whew!
Love these spiral Stamens that I'm using for the first time from the UK!  Thanks for looking-can't wait to post more!!


10 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Carolyn! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Carolyn. Glad to have aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fantastic and love her skin under her blouse! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to be here with all your talented gals!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous 1st card Carolyn...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first posting and creation for our team, good to have you with us :-)

    ReplyDelete