Friday, June 12, 2015

BUBBLES CUTE AS A BUTTON

Hello Lacies


Today is my turn to share with you my inspirational project as part of  the Creative Team.  
Our theme this month is Spread your wings in the summer sun so let me share with you my project - 



For this card i have used various paper sheet from my scraps box.
Co-ordinations card stock
Pink mirror card
Sheena Douglass border die
Sheena Douglass sweet william perfect partners flowers die
Butterfly fabric embellishments
Clear bling coloured with copic markers
Buttons from my button box
Ribbon from Debbi Moore selections

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I in love your coloring!

    Hugs, Natasja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The image is so cute, and I love the design of your card:)

    ReplyDelete