Monday, June 15, 2015

Bubbles Sunshiny Day Altered Art


Hi Everyone, Cindy here with the latest inspiration for Wings in the Summertime, our theme for this month. I have altered a pencil tin. The tin was painted with spray paint in silver to start with, then the inside was painted with White Gesso, I then let it dry, and then sprayed it with Dylusions Sky Blue spray ink. I have added a number of die cuts, the tree from Memory Box, The fence was cut on my friends Cricut, using Springtime Cottage cartridge, The grass is a punch by EK Success, The mushrooms are from a stamp set from Stampin Up, sorry don't remember the name, I colored them then cut them out, and popped them up. The clouds were another die, not sure who has made it. and then sponged with pan pastels light grey. Bubbles Sunshiny Day was colored with copics, then cut out and popped up onto the scene. The colors are below that I used to color her. She is so cute and one of my favorite characters over at Lacy Sunshine.


Thanks for stopping By
Cindy


Also don't forget to come back tomorrow for




No comments:

Post a Comment