Sunday, July 5, 2015

Rose Angel Box and Card

Hi Everyone, Cindy here for the latest installment for this month and our theme this month is Christmas in July. I was given a beautiful Image to work with from Heather Valentin, called Rose Angel part of the newest collection called Angel Kisses Here she is colored

and here is the color card for the colors I have used, and in addition I have added a bit of glitter to her wings and to the dots around the roses.

After coloring her I decided I wanted to make a special project with her, so I have made a box that includes a card, and a spot for a gift card too. Here is the front of the box

I have used Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon for the ribbon, the Stamp for the greeting is from Stampin up called For all Seasons, stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and the sprigs on the top are punched using a Martha Stewart Punch and the rose is a vanilla one made of paper from my stash.
All the card stock on the box is Cherry Cobbler, and the designer paper I printed it out, as it was one of my favorites called Deck the Halls by Stampin Up, kind of has a vintage feel to it
If you untie the ribbon the card opens up and there is a spot inside to do a greeting and also a gift card
Here is a picture of this 

I have used a greeting from the stamp set called More Merry Messages from Stampin Up, 
I stamped the bottom and top of it with the pine branch in Always Artichoke Ink and then cut out with the Labels One Die from Spellbinders. I put a visa gift card in to show the pocket of the box. 
Now here is a picture of the box when it is opened

so this is the box opened, so you can put a small gift inside of it, then you have the card and message attached. 

Here is a special treat for you, I have a tutorial on how to produce the box yourself, 
The box and card base is all made of one file folder. 
Here is the picture of the file folder for placement of card front, ribbon, magnets which hold the box closed, and also which corners I corner rounded to make it nicer looking. 
I then will have the instructions under the pictures. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email at cvanoorschot@gmail.com, or on facebook in the Lacy Sunshine group 
Thanks for looking and have a creative day. For more info on the box email me at cvanoorschot@gmail.com
Thanks 
Cindy 


No comments:

Post a Comment