Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sammi Boo Carolling



Hi Everyone Cindy here with the latest installment of our Christmas in July 
For this card I have used Sammi Boo Carolling.
I have colored her with Copics, the recipe card is below.  I have also used Stardust Stickles on the snow around her and on the ground. 


The base of the card is Gumball Green from Stampin Up. I have put a layer of white card stock embossed with the embossing folder called Beautifully Baroque from Stampin Up. I added a piece of designer paper to the side, which I cut at 2 inches by 5 inches. It is from my stash and is a retired paper from Stampin up, trying to use up all the bits and pieces. 
I have cut her out using the Oval Framelits from Stampin Up. and then put her onto a piece of Gumball Green card stock which was cut using the lacy ovals dies from Spellbinders. 
to finish the card I have added some flowers from my stash . 
Thanks for looking and if you are in need of some new images for your Christmas cards, then check out  the Shoppe




No comments:

Post a Comment