Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lil Frolic where's the buttons



Hello everybody, its Sarah here to share my 1st card as a Sunshine Girl.
I personally love buttons so this stamp really made me smile & I couldn't wait to start colouring her in.

I used my Copic Marker pens to colour this image & here is the recipe of colours I used.


I printed the image on to  Card stock & then coloured her in. I wanted the image to be a circle but not actually be a circle so I placed a circle die in the position I wanted & then used a pencil to draw around it & then I cut it out with scissors & then add some Glossy accents to her lips. I used pale blue Pan Pastel to dust around the image to remove a little of the white glare.
I used a Marianne fancy circle die to then cut out the green card stock & Silicone it onto a white 6x6 scalloped circle card. Next I again used silicone to add my image to the card & took a small piece of green ribbon from my stash to tie a knot & add a button, I added my own sentiment added to a piece of co-ordantaing card stock & cut using a pair of fancy edges scissors & then added couple of pearls to finish the card off. 
The box was made from white card stock & then I used 3 basic circle cutting dies to cut out the button shape & add to the lip of the box to finish it off.

I loved making this fun card to inspire you & look forward to seeing your creations as well.
Happy Crafting Sarah x







No comments:

Post a Comment