* Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
* Sakura Acrylic paint red violet
* Reeves Coarse Texture Gel
* Reeves Acrylic paint gold
* Petaloo Floral Embellishments
* Charms, pearls and metal corner
* Paint all side of the box with red violet paint .. let it dry
* Apply coarse texture gel on some surface.. let it dry
* Give crackle effect on the image using clear embossing powder *my 1st time trying this hehehe*.. make 3 layers of embossing ... put it in fridge for 10min.. then crack it.. buuut... hmmm it seems I failed :D the crackle effect didn't show what I wish for.. hiks.. well will try again next time ;)
* Put the image on the box.. put some texture gel on its edges... let it dry
* Apply red violet paint on the dried coarse texture gel...let it dry
* Then my fav part.. put gold acrylic paint using fingers *yees fingers* here and there..
* After that .. Put the flowers, corners, charm and pearls.. finish.. :D
so here's the box..
Thank you for stopping by today... till the next post then... :D