Monday, November 30, 2015

Frosted Snow Girl Enchantress


Hi everyone, I'm Victoria ( the new kid on the block). I made this Christmas card as part of the Design Team inspiration.
I used Heather's adorable image called Frosted Snow Girl Enchantress, which you can only get here at The Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.
All my cards are 3D, so I printed the image three times and colored them with Prismacolor, Koh-I-Noor and Derwent Inktense pencils. I cut each image in different places and stacked them with soft pads to form a 3D image. I printed the background card stock using the Craftscapes Manhattan Winter Digikit in my Craft Artist 2 program. All the pieces were layered and then finished off with embellishments.

Following is my color recipe card.

 I hope to see you in our anything goes challenge.


Thank you,
Victoria

1 comment: