Monday, February 29, 2016

Crystal Chrysanthemum Flower Pot Pretties Thank You and Goodbye

Good Morning and welcome to my final DT post for Lacy Sunshine. I have decided to step down from the Lacy Sunshine Design Team at the end of this month. I have been on the team since August 2014, so about 18 months now, but I fancy a change and feel that I have achieved everything I wanted to with Lacy Sunshine.

I want to say a little thank you to Heather and Audrey for inviting me to be a guest designer initially and then a full time DT member all those months ago. Thank you to the rest of the design team ladies for all their inspiration, creativity and friendship too. I will miss them all, but think it is now time for me to move on. I will always love these images and will continue to use them and I have a huge folder full of them all printed out ready to go, so you will still be seeing my cards using these gorgeous girls and boys!



Thank you and goodbye! 

1 comment: