Saturday, June 11, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge - June 12th Team B

Hi Everyone:

Before we get  to  the  exciting announcement of  winners  from  our last challenge, I  would like to announce the debut of my Lacy Sunshine's Bubbles Coloring Book Volume 13.  This  book is all about   my  every so popular Bubbles Sticky Wings.  It's available at Createspace.  Make sure you visit Createspace and  Amazon to see all my available 13 volumes!
 

Now let's  announce the  winners  from our  last  challenge.
 Now for Heather's Choice for the Grand Prize: You may choose 3 Free Digis.

#4 Pamela

Please email Heather to claim your prize.
HERE

Now for our three Runner-Ups.   I had such a hard time selecting winners  from all of our amzing  entries I decided to  select  3  runner ups this time.  Each runner up  will receive one free digi stamp each of their choice.

#53 MaxiBelle Studio
#16 Heather M
and  #17 Julie Craft Haven 


Now let's take a look at my amazing Team B's coloring inspirations featuring my new Tangled Gems Collection. 


Caroline W

Jane P.

Jaki

Julie O.

Yvonne

Marine

Alex

Lisa R.

Jacque 


 
NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO JOIN IN THE "ANYTHING

 GOES" CREATIONS BY LINKING UP BELOW.


Here are our Prizes for this challenge.
Grand Prize Winner: 3 Free Digi's of your choice.
Runner ups - 1 Free  Digi.




 
Have a wonderful crafty day and good luck to all in this challenge,
Heather and the Creative Sunshine Girls From Team B- Our Sunshine Coloring Team. 


4 comments:

  1. Ladies, what a wonderful job you all did with Heather's Tangled Gems Collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as a favorite! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my first time joining in with the challenge , after winning 3 digi stamps on another blog ..loved colouring in the image .. been a while since i have had my promarkers out ....

    ReplyDelete