Friday, September 30, 2016

Annie's Poinsettias

Hi Everyone!

Just sharing one of my projects for Lacy Sunshine this month. I had this super cute Annie's Poinsettias image to colour. Christmas is going to be here very very soon (too soon if you ask me :() So it's always great to work on Christmas images all through the year as then you don't have to stress in December that you have not started on your Christmas Cards!!

Here is my image coloured with Copic markers, please refer to recipe card below to see the colours I have used.
Keep on colouring!

Kristina 


1 comment:

  1. Kristina, you have colored her so beautifully! I tried to find Annie's Poinsettias in the store, but no matter how diligently I looked, I could not locate her! Do you know her item number or link? Thank you! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete