Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Jingles stars in Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas -A Coloring Storybook Adventure!

Hi Lacies!

I have some exciting things to share with you today!

First of all I am happy to report that my Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas -A Coloring Storybook Adventure, which is available on  Amazon..... Is on the Best Sellers list! I am so  over the  moon  about this.  It's  been  a long  time  dream of mine to write a book and to  be in the top 100...  well  a huge thank you to all of you for believing in my Rory!

For those of you who still need to get  this book... Click here! 
This is book is  perfect  for those who believe in  the magic of Christmas and the  value of family!
It has over  40 story pages and  every single page  has  something to color. Also  in  the book are some new Lacy Sunshine characters which have finally  made their public debut. One being Jingles, one of  Santa's elves!

Jingles also  made his  public debut recently in my Lacy Sunshine shoppe with a  couple images  from this book being released as  digital stamps and coloring pages! Here is  a little peek of Jingles from my  book and  even in  some other Lacy Sunshine digis....

Now another treat... I have publicly  debuted a new collection called Pretty Parcels TM, which  are  available in my shoppe too!

Here is a small peek of  these new cuties!



 I hope you love these images and characters  as much as I do and I look forward to  seeing  your wonderful colorings and  creations featuring these cuties!

Have a wondeful crafty day!
Hugs, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment