Thursday, September 22, 2016

Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas- A Coloring Storybook Adventure

Hi everyone!


I am so thrilled to announce the grand  debut of my new Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas Book! Written and illustrated by  me, Heather Valentin!


This is a coloring story book which  features over  40 pages to color and read  the  magical  Christmas tale  featuring my ever so popular the one and only Rory the Sweet Urchin and her two best friends, Patchy Penny and Myrtle! There are also a couple  new characters that make there  debut too.

This book is  truly a  labor of love  and  a must have for those who love  Rory and  for all who believe in the Magic of Christmas. it's perfect for all ages!

This book is destined to be a classic!
Follow Rory on her latest  adventure where she and her friends, learn about making correct choices, the value of family, and the magic of Christmas.

I would  also  like  to  say  that  this book is dedicated to my "Moms" who believed in the magic of Christmas.

This book is now  available  at Amazon!

Make sure you get your Rory Sweet Urchin Christmas book today!

Hugs, Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment