Thursday, December 29, 2016

We continue to party

Hello girls and boys in the world of cuts.

The year is about to end, but there is more to celebrate and better to do with Lacy Sunshine.

Today I bring you sweet Hollyanna Ethereal Enchantress and even though Christmas is over, she brings love and happiness, as beautiful as all the Lacys.



I hope you like my card made with love and with Hollyanna Ethereal Enchantress.



Do not forget to visit the store HERE! to find it and thousands of more beautiful Lacys.

I wish I had a day full of color and Lacys like me.

With love, Alma.

3 comments:

  1. Qué lindo proyecto amiguita!!!! Súper padre cómo te quedó!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almita!! que hermosura de tarjeta, te quedo bella bella mi amiga!! A mi me encanta Lacy Sunshine pero tiemblo por la falta de Ingles! jijiji Felicidades por estar en su Equipo.

    ReplyDelete