Friday, January 20, 2017

Copyright Infringement

Hello Everyone.

It's posts  like these that I despise making. However, due to recent events I need to make a public statement on behalf of my art for Lacy Sunshine.

My artwork  can be found on various venues worldwide, which I am sure you  have all seen and enjoyed. However it has come to my attention that there is some confusion in the crafting and coloring world with who is  the original artist of my characters. Just to clarify,  a lawsuit has been filed against Sherri Baldy for copyright infringement on behalf of Lacy Sunshine. We are 110% confident that all will be resolved in Lacy Sunshine's favor.

We at Lacy Sunshine do not  mislead  or  confuse our fans about my  artwork and  it's originality.  We state the facts to our fans and keep you informed to the best of our ability. Per our legal team we are unable to  discuss further details regarding this  case.

If you have any questions regarding my characters and  artwork please feel free to contact myself, via  the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to Lacy Sunshine.

As always  Color, Create, Dream and Believe.... Lacy Sunshine.




1 comment: