Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Zinnia Owning FPP


Hey!

Kitty here with a new card to show you all.

This time I used one of the many Flower Pot Pretties. It's called Zinnia Owning FPP.

The image is colored using Promarkers. I used an sketch that I have used to created a card like this one. I loved making this so I had to do it again. I used kraft and white cardstock, 4 dp's, butterfly punches, butterfly dies, happy birthday border die, leaves die, paper roses and distress ink.

There's still time to play along in our Monthly Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! SO GORGEOUS! I love what you have done with the card design, Kitty, and the beautifully bright, happy cards! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Nice coloring.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments.
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete